Kačerginė, 16 km away from kaunas, officially became a resort in 1933 and was then a hotpot of lithuanian writers, poets, architects and other. The girls of eglutės (rasa matukonytė, rita gembickaitė, jūratė paukštytė, violeta romanovaitė and rūta žalnieriūtė) came together in 1968.
Master in educational management, at vytautas magnus university in , view the best master degrees here.
Of the kaunas žalgiris arena, the performer entered into a white rosette holding his hand, which later he presented himself to the scene with a little young girl.
Community of believers resolved to rebuild the kačerginė chapel four years young girls – elena and family maid antanina – and old parents, they decided.
Completed by architect gintaras balcytisto in 2009, the two-storey building accommodates a family living outside the city of kauros.